Pages

Update 2021

TLDR; New Updated Links for Study Notes. 


Hey Guys! 

It's nice knowing people still find use out of my A Level Notes.

It's come to my attention that some of my notes require permissions...

So I've attached some links below (they are clickable!), and hopefully you should be able to access them!


Best of luck with your revision and good luck with applying for universities! 


:) Laura


History

Henry II Notes

Richard I Notes

John I Notes


English

Aspects of Tragedy Notes

Margaret Atwood The Handmaid's Tale Notes


Misc.

Personal Statement (for Law)

Calendar Template (Jan - June)

Laura

2 comments:

  1. These notes work like a gem... thanks so much, youre a life savioourrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r amazing. I give you my whole heart in return for these notes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to correct any mistakes, add your opinion, or just a comment in general!